Friday 22 August 2014

Alarm Clock Shadowbox A Gina's Designs DT Project

Hi Crafty Friends! Today I would like to share my altered alarm clock shadowbox, one of the newer items in our store.   You get 6 layers to the clock which you can stack up to create depth, it's a super fun design!

I used some Distress Crackle paint on the clock and after it was dry I used some of the new Shimmerz Inklingz watercolors. I used the Inklings to dry brush over the cracks and it picked them up perfectly and really accented them.

Once I was done with that, I used some laces around the outside layers and the inside edges. I then used more Inklingz and Blingz on the chipboard wing and also on the wooden "dream" charm.
I added some embellishments, flowers and a cute little nest to finish off the clock.

 I really loved making this project.  It was quick and lots of fun to do. Check them out in Gina's Store!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Gina's Designs Items Used
Other Items Used
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Prima Clock, Nest & Hands
Tim Holtz Number Plate
Tim Holtz Wallflower Paper
Ranger Distress Crackle Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment