Monday 18 August 2014

Vintage Wedding Layout A Craftsupplies1 DT Project

 
Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I would like to share with you my Vintage Wedding Layout.  I have done it with a photo of my parents on their wedding day August 16th, 1958. 
Here are some shots of the gorgeous flowers from Craftsupplies1 I have used. There are a lot of great new items in the store!
 
 I love this sentiment, it really means a lot to me regarding my parents. I have used this from the Prima Something Blue ATC Pad.
 More beautiful laces and trims and flowers from Craftsupplies1

 
There is more photos and info below in my video, and do check out the links to the Craftsupplies1 Shop on Etsy and Zibbet.
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Don't forget there is a huge SALE going on right now at Craftsupplies1
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE ON PARCHMENT FLOWERS
 Sale ends on August 31st at midnight or when the flowers are gone.
You will receive a second flower identical second set to the one you purchase.
 No coupon needed
 www.etsy.com/shop/craftsupplies1
www.zibbet.com/
 
Craftsupplies1 Items used
White pearl trim
Light Blue Organza Floral Trim
Blue Satin Flowers
Pink Cotton Candy Flowers
Pink Roses
White, Ivory and Blue Fabric Flowers
 
Other Supplies
Chipboard by Gina's Designs
Tim Holtz Numbers
Wooden Frame From Michaels
Prima Something Blue Paper
Shimmerz Texturez, Paints and Dimensionz
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment