Friday 1 August 2014

Exciting News with RubberMoon!

Hello Crafty Friends! I have some exciting news to share!
I have been asked to join the RubberMoon Creative Team, and I couldn't be happier about it!  In case you don't know RubberMoon makes the most amazing Art Stamps and has such a wonderful creative team, I feel so honored to be part of it. Here is one of my projects that I submitted for the audition process. It is a journaling tag using some clear embossing powder resist technique. I used the Large Dragonfly Stamp and the Paint Fly Stamp for this tag. If anyone is interested in a tutorial, just drop me a line!
Embossing Resist Technique Featuring RubberMoon Stamps 
 
You will be seeing one project a month from me, but likely much more shares about their fantastic stamps!  They are truly unique designs, and one of a kind images.  I am thrilled to be a part of this team, the other ladies who are also on the team are so very inspiring, I just know I am going to grow and learn from them all!
 
I will post a link here and you can visit the RubberMoon Blog today and see this very talented team and do run over and join each of their blogs, as I am sure you will be very inspired by them all too.
 
My first project is coming up in a week or so, so stay tuned for that, I am already working on it, as I couldn't wait to get started! 
 
I hope you will pop back and see what I have come up with for my first project. Congrats to all the new ladies on the RubberMoon Team, this is sure to be an exciting adventure!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment