Thursday 15 November 2018

Live Your Dream Art Journal Page Featuring DecoArt




Hello friends, Kim here with a fun art journal page featuring some amazing products from DecoArt.
I am starting a new Art Journal series on my Blog and Youtube, and every week you will see me using lots of DecoArt products in my journal, so I hope you will come back each week to see what I have created!

I have done this page in my 8 x 8 Dylusions Art Journal by Dyan Reaveley.  I love this art journal, the paper in it is so thick and sturdy, it can hold up to lots of mixed media!


I used DecoArt Media Modeling Paste to create the texture in the background using a stencil.


I have layered on lots of beautiful colours of Americana Paint from DecoArt, you will find a complete list at the bottom of the post and also a start to finish process video so you can see how I made my art journal page.



I have a full start to finish tutorial for you to see the full process, which you an view here!


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here!

Winter Blue
Blush Pink
Antique White
Desert Turquoise

Other Items Used
Elegant Writer Pen
Tim Holtz Paper Dolls
Tim Holtz Small Talk
Tim Holtz Botanical Ephemera
Tim Holtz Tissue Collage Paper
Rebecca Baer Stencil
Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment