Monday 19 November 2018

Mixed Media Art Journal Page for White Rose Crafts


Good morning friends, Kim here with my next design team project for White Rose Crafts.
This time I have made a page in my art journal using lots of fun items from the White Rose Crafts Store.


I have a full video tutorial at the bottom of the page for you to see my whole process in how I created this page.


I have a full supply list at the bottom for you to check out all the great products I used as well!



Thanks for stopping by today and you can check out more on my YouTube Channel as well or watch this video posted below for my process in making the art journal page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTjjUkzMxwk&feature=youtu.be

Have a great day!


Other Items Used
Tim Holtz Ephemera
Versamark Black Ink
Tim Holtz Small Talk Words
Gesso
Dyan Reaveley Art Journal
Stampendous Stamps
Elegant Writer Pen
Rebecca Baer Stencil
Baby Wipes


No comments:

Post a Comment