Friday 30 November 2018

Mixed Media Tiles For ScraPerfect Dt


Good morning friends, Kim F. here today with my next project for ScraPerfect.
I altered some little 3 x 3 inch heavy chipboard which was taken from a broken picture frame, so its also an upcycled project!


I started off with putting some texture paste on the boards and then giving it all a coat with black gesso.

 
I also painted my embellishments with the black gesso and then got out the Best Glue Ever to attach my embellishments to the board.


One of the little boards I also gave the boards lots of Lindy's Stamp Gang mica powders for shimmer and some of the Prima Art Alchemy paints and dry brushed them on top.


Again, The Best Glue Ever to glue down all my little embellies! This glue is so amazing, it holds everything down!

I added some Prima Art Stones and a sentiment to each, using the Best Glue Ever. Here are my final 
3 x 3 little tiles!




I hope you like my project and will check out the ScraPerfect Store for The Best Glue Ever, and 
don't forget to pick up some of the Best Cleaner Ever to clean your brushes and work space up after you are done creating!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment