Wednesday 14 November 2018

The Best Brush Cleaner Ever!


Good morning everyone, Kim here today with my next DT post for ScraPerfect~
I wanted to share an amazing tip with you today featuring The Best Cleaner Ever! 


If you are like me, and well, make a mess while Art-ing, then you are going to love this tip. I use lots of paint brushes for lots of different things and sometimes, well, ok, most of the time, I forget to clean them. The Best Cleaner Ever has become my new best friend!

I take my messy brushes and add a few squirts of The Best Cleaner Ever to them,wait a few moments, rinse, and Voila! My brushes are magically cleaned back to their original state.   For stubborn brushes, I squirt some of the cleaner on and leave it over night, and then rinse in the morning.


The bristles are soft and ready for my next project!


The Best Cleaner Ever has become my new best friend in my craft room!

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the ScraPerfect Store for all the great products they sell!
Please check out my blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment