Monday 14 January 2019

Love Story Blog Hop White Rose Crafts DT



Hello Rosies! Welcome to the Love Story Blog hop for White Rose Crafts!
You can check out all the details for the hop right here on the White Rose Crafts Blog

Here is a chance for you to win a $15 WRC Gift Card
just for hoping along with us!
Just leave a comment on each of the designers blog's you hop over to!
The Hop will run all week until Friday, January 18th at 12pm EST.

Now onto the our Hop...
There are only a few left in stock, so don't miss out on a chance to own your
own bit of Festive Winter Elegance. But did you know that with each of our kits,
there is always an Kit Add-On section of the Store that compliments your
Monthly Subscription Kit? And did you know you can get anything
in that January Kit Add-On section for 10% off using the code

Today our design team is playing around with the vast array of crafting supplies
you can find in the January Kit Add-On. So prepare yourself for all the fun
and the very cool line up of projects our team has prepared for you.

And when you get done hopping come back to White Rose Crafts Blog
and let us know which add on you would be most excited to play with.

Don't forget to hop along with all the design team members and visit everyone's blog!
Here is a list of the blogs
Kim (You are Here)

Now on to my project for the hop!
I am working in my mini art journal I created a few days ago for White Rose Crafts, and I love it so much that I decided to do my first page in it for this hop!


I stayed with the heart theme and used lots of great White Rose Crafts items for my page.










I have a complete process video for you as well to see how I created my page, just click on the video below to watch.




I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial today and have found some inspiration here.

White Rose Crafts Products Used
Victorian Velvet
Peacock Feathers

Your next stop along the hop is



No comments:

Post a Comment