Thursday 3 January 2019

Where Will Your Dreams Take You? White Rose Crafts DT Sketch Challenge


 Good morning Rosies! Kim here today with my next DT project for White Rose Crafts.
We are starting off the New Year with a sketch challenge! 

I am using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Princess collection for my card today. I started off with one of the Neenah A2 parchment card and envelopes from the WRC store.
I then layered on lots of pieces from the collection, in the style of the sketch challenge, and edged all the papers with the Distress Ink Vintage Photo from WRC.


I added a fun little wooden crown from my stash and used some of the Nuvo Drops in White Blizzard to give the crown some sparkle!


I hope you will give this fun sketch a try, and check out all the great items in the White Rose Crafts Store!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here!



No comments:

Post a Comment