Monday 14 January 2019

Love This Life Altered Tag ScraPerfect DT



Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT project for ScraPerfect. This time I have created a mixed media altered tag for a challenge on my fellow ScraPerfect team mate Kim Lippincott's YouTube Channel.
You can find a link to Kim's challenge here




I used my favorite glue (of course!) to create this tag for Kim. The Best Glue Ever makes quick work of this type of project, it is one of the best glue's for paper crafting!


I used some chipboard for the base, added my scrapbooking paper over that and then adhered my adorable little bunny for an image on top. 


I also added some laces, wooden embellishments and some hand dyed doilies and seam binding to bring it all together.



I hope you have enjoyed my project today, don't forget to check out Kim's challenge on YouTube!
Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you found some inspiration here!

Check out the ScraPerfect store for all the great items they have in store.


No comments:

Post a Comment