Friday 10 July 2015

Baby Girl Card Featuring Graphic 45

Happy Friday friends!  I have a fun little card share today. I am going to be a Grandma again in August, and yes, as you can tell its a girl!  I was completely inspired to make this cute little card in anticipation of her arrival. 
 
 
I used the Graphic 45 paper Precious Memories for this card. I started off by layering on some of the decorative paper in the background in a pink heart polka dot pattern.  I did a lot of fussy cutting next, I love fussy cutting its fun and relaxing and you can do it while watching TV.
 
 
I just adore these little outfits and created a clothes line effect with them. I used some Prima wire which I braided to make the line, and attached it at each end with flower daisy brads.

I also fussy cut out lots of the flowers from the paper, and used some dimensional tape to pop them up on varying levels.  I added some bling in the shape of a heart as a finishing touch.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today and will give some fussy cutting a try.
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
 
Products Used
Precious Moments Paper Graphic 45
Prima Wire
Brads and Bling From My Stash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment