Friday 31 July 2015

Notecards of Joy Featuring Stamps by Rubbermoon!


Hello friends! Kim here today and I have a fun share for you using some of my favorite stamps from Rubbermoon.  I so love the stamps they have in their store, they are made from red rubber, which I prefer to use over the clear acrylic ones. I just find these deep etched stamps work great and always give me a sharp, clear image.


I created two cards today, as I am trying to build up my card stash so I have something for any occasion that pops up.  The first one, I used the Beautiful Balloon Girl by Kae Pea. When I looked at the stamp, I saw her floating up high in the sky and thought it would be fun to add some dimensional balloons to her to keep her afloat! 


I layered some turquoise card stock on a 5 1/2 x 4 /12 inch card, then used some more white cardstock and some Twinkling H2o's watercolour in the same tones as the paper and created a sky background for our girl to be floating in.   I added some bows and glitter to the balloons, and a die cut sentiment to the base of the card. The girl was coloured in with Spectrum Noir markers and topped off her dress with some more glitter. I added some tiny silver bling to the card for some added sparkle.

My next card was totally inspired by the little lady from the Open Arms stamp by Wendy Fedan, and I stamped her out on some white cardstock and coloured her in with more of my Spectrum Noir markers. For the background, I used some white cardstock and ran it through my embossing folder, and it reads the words to the song, "You are my sunshine", which is one of my favorite songs. I used the Love this Face! stamp by Kae Pea for the sun in the sky, and placed some die cut clouds on either side of the glittery face in the sky. The Crooked Chimney house is also one of my favorite stamps and there is a great selection of these houses designed again by the very talented Kae Pea!  I coloured this one in coordinating colour tones and added my joy sentiment.


I added some tiny bling pieces in a sunshine-y yellow for a finishing touch and that completed my card.
I hope you have enjoyed my posts today and I hope it inspires you to make some of these fun cards for your family and friends.
Thanks for stopping by!


Rubbermoon Stamps Used

Other Items Used
Lawn Fawn Dies
We Are Memory Keepers Embossing Folder
Cardstock and Bling From My Stash
Spectrum Noir Markers
Twinkling H2o's From ColourArte



No comments:

Post a Comment