Wednesday 1 July 2015

Ginas Designs Facebook Group July Challenge - Recycle and Create!

Hello friends! I wanted to post today and share with you what is going on over on the Gina's
Designs Facebook Group.  Each month we have a challenge in which you can win a gift certificate
 
This month's challenge is Recycle and Create!
Deann, who is head of the monthly challenges, has really gone all out this time, and created this very cool canvas out of recycled materials.
 
Here is a peek at what Deann created!
 

 
You can see more of this project on Deann's Blog HERE
 
Here is a sneak peek at my project below. I took a cracker box and am altering it into a mixed media canvas!
 
I used different types of music paper, book paper and brown paper bags to cover the box. I used Mod Podge as my glue, and covered all sides and top and bottom of the box.



 
You will have to wait for the finished project, but I thought I would share my sneak peek with you!
Check out our challenge HERE
Hope you will come join in the fun!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment