Tuesday 7 July 2015

Mixed Media Art Journal Page for RebeccaBaer.com

 
 
Hi friends, and happy Tuesday! Today I would like to share with you a fun and colourful art journal page I created using stencils from RebeccaBaer.com
 
I started off with some paint daubers and layered on some bright colours in the background. Once that was completed I used the "All you need is love" stamp from Rebecca's Store.  After that I took the Harlequin Damask stencil and some embossing paste and added it on top.
 
Next I got out the artist tool stencil and this is a layered stencil, so you get two pieces with it. I love that you can do the bottom layer and then ad the fine lines over top of the piece.
I chose black for the palette, and then used some texture paint to mimic paint splatters. I then got some white texture paste and used the top part of the stencil to create the lines on the brushes and palette.

I chose some fun chipboard and flowers to embellish. I used some metal pieces for unusual flower centers.  After they were all attached I got out my white sharpie pen and went around some of the lines from the stencils to highlight them.

I love to art journal, it is always a fun surprise when ever you start off with a blank page, you never know where you will end up!
Thanks for stopping by today, and don't forget to check out all the great items in Rebecca's Store.
 
Rebecca Baer Items Used
 
 
Other Items Used
Metal and Clock Button from Kraftsupplies4U
Ranger Paint Daubers
Sharpie Paint Pen
Shimmerz Textures Paint
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment