Tuesday 30 October 2018

Mini Composition Books For ScraPerfect


Good morning ScraPerfect Fans! Today I am sharing my next DT project and this time I have altered some mini composition books.  These books are about 4 1/2 inches high, so great to fit in a pocket or purse!

I started off by giving the books a coat of white gesso to cover up the colours and writing on the front of the books.


Next, I Mod Podged some of the Tim Holtz idea-olgy tissue paper on the front of the books.





Once the Mod Podge was dry, I got out my Christine Adolph adhesive rub ons. These are such fun rub-ons and work so great with the Transfer Foils!


I added my image and then placed the Transfer Foils over top and gave them a rub to adhere down to the book cover.


Once I was finished with the transfer foils, I used the Best Glue Ever for all my embellishments, even the trim on the side of the books, yes it works for this too! I also use the No Clog writing Cap on my bottle too!


I added some paper sentiments in the front and back cover of the books, again using the Best Glue Ever and some Distress Inks in Brushed Corduroy.


Now its time for the rest of the embellies!  I used some wood pieces, some of the Tim Holtz paper dolls, some metals and some fabric flowers all glued down with the Best Glue Ever.


You will see the tiny flowers from the Wheel of Embellies on each of the covers as well for a final colourful touch! Don't forget to use the Best Cleaner Ever to do all the clean up when you are finished your project too!


I also added some thread behind each of the paper dolls for some fun texture.



I hope you like my little composition note books, they are a fun and easy project!



Other Products Used
Tim Holtz Paper Dolls
Christine Adolph Rub Ons
Flower Trim
Tim Holtz Tissue
Mini Composition Books
Thread
Metal Key
Resin Flower
Wooden Embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment