Sunday 14 October 2018

Teeny Weenie Boxes For ScraPerfect



Good morning ScraPerfect Fans! I have created some teenie weenie boxes this time with a vintage vibe to them.  This is a super simple project and with the help of the ScraPerfect  products, you can make these tiny boxes for stocking stuffers, or pop a little suprise inside for someone special.


I started off with some 2 inch paper mache boxes and then gave them a coat of gesso. Once the gesso was dry, I used some Prima Art Alchemy paints in my favorite colours. Once I was done painting, I used The Best Cleaner Ever to clean my brushes. This stuff is amazing!! It cleans my brushes and leaves the bristles so soft!


When the paint was dry, I got out some Lindy's Stamp Gang mica powder in marigold gold red. I dusted the boxes with it, and it gave them a lovely shimmer.


r
 I then used the Best Glue Ever to place little doilies from KS4U on the top of the boxes and I also used some embroidery floss in coordinating colours to add texture to the top of the boxes. My Best Glue Ever has the No Clog Writing Cap on it, so I use minimal glue and it always flows nicely!


I then added some of the Tim Holtz paper dolls, and some of the pretty flowers from the Wheel of Embellies. All glued down with the Best Glue Ever.


I added a bit of lace from KS4U around the boxes and then took more of the embroidery floss and wrapped it around the lids and bases to finish them off. 


A few pearls and flowers added a final touch.







I hope you like my teenie weenie boxes I have created, they were so easy and fun to make!


Other Products
2 Inch Paper Mache Boxes
Laces and Doilies from Kraftsupplies4U
Embroidery Floss
Pearls From My Stash
Tim Holtz Paper Dolls
Prima Art Alchemy Paints
Lindy's Stamp Gang Mica Powder




No comments:

Post a Comment