Wednesday 31 October 2018

Star Child Mixed Media Canvas For DecoArt


Good morning friends, Kim here with my next project featuring DecoArt!
This time I have done a 5 1/2 x 12 inch canvas and used lots of great items from DecoArt.



I have a full start to finish tutorial video as well for you to see my whole process, which you can find below the still photos.








My Full Process Video





I hope you have enjoyed my project today and have found some inspiration here.
Please visit the DecoArt Website for more information on their products.

Dazzling Metallics Ice Blue
Amerciana Paint Winter Blue
DecoArt Glamours Glitter Purple
Snow Tex
DecoArt Modelling Paste
DecoArt Black Acrylic Paint
Metallic Lustre Rose Gold

I was inspired by this talented Artist to make my canvas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY05eE0hVXc&t=11s





No comments:

Post a Comment